come and get tools for working with children and parents through movement and touch.
In ContaKids, by working with the body, movement and physical contact, parents and children develop a new physical form of communication, which is enjoyable for both; children enhance and improve their motor skills and self-confidence, and parents develop a sense of trust in their child and themselves.
- Theoretical studies: background of the method's development, objectives and pedagogy, development and dynamics of a ContaKids class, dynamics facing parents and/or children, case studies.
- Practical studies: movement classes (floor work, contact improvisation), learning/practicing ContaKids exercises (instructions and safety emphasis).
- Observing live ContaKids classes.
- Apprentice teaching and simulations.
- Observing and leading a group dynamic.
- Starting point - marketing and reaching out with a ContaKids course.